domenica 16 dicembre 2012

Today's Look: Red Bag


Ecco alcuni scatti del mio look di oggi. Brrrr!!! Credo che i prossimi outfit li fotograferò in casa, al calduccio... il clima è sempre più freddo ed è veramente difficile restare in "posa" al freddo immersa nella neve!! Spero che mi perdoniate e che i miei outfit vi piacciano lo stesso :)


Here are some shots of my today's look. Brrrr! I think I'll photograph next outfits at home, in the warmth ... the weather is getting colder and it's really hard to stay in "pose" immersed in the cold snow with bad weather! I hope you'll forgive me and you'll enjoy my outfits in the same way :)


Bag: Sisley;
T-Shirt: H&M;
Cardigan: H&M;
Leggings: Calzedonia;
Boots: Sandy Lane;
Coat: Terranova;
Scarf: Zara


Don't forget to follow me on my Facebook page
and on: Italianfashionbloggers.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento